Welcome to CradleCritic! Where your endless pursuit of positive experiences for children begins, and safe and fun exploration is made possible. Here you can share and read others’ tips and recommendations on all there is for children from age zero and up to explore.
CradleCritic (“CradleCriticOSLO”, “us”, “our”, or “we”) includes our website (the “website” or “Site”), mobile application, web widgets, feeds, and applications for third party websites and services, and any mobile or web services, information, facilities, or applications owned, controlled, or offered by CradleCritic (collectively, the “Services”).
Subscribers, users, registered members, and others who download, access, use, and/or subscribe to these Services, including without limitation to browsing, viewing, posting, or downloading content, whether or not you register as a user of the Site (collectively or individually “you” or “Users”) are subject to the following terms and conditions of service (collectively, the “Terms of Service”, “Terms” or “this Agreement”).
By accessing, browsing and/or using CradleCritic, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accept, and agree to abide by the provisions, all consents and disclosures, set forth in the CradleCritic registration process (and hereby incorporated herein by this Agreement), and Terms, including future modifications to these Terms, and all guidelines.
Unless part of your review submission, your ratings will not be seen by users of the site, including registered members and unregistered user of the site. Your reviews will be seen publically by anyone accessing the website including registered and unregistered users.
- Acceptance of Terms
By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by all the Terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to change the Terms or to change, modify, or otherwise alter any features of this website at any time and for any purpose without notice. You should visit this page regularly and review this Agreement for the current Terms, since your continued access and use of our Services will be deemed as an irrevocable acceptance of any such changes, modifications or alterations. Areas of the website within the proprietary online service offered by us may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which you should read carefully before making use of those areas. Any such terms will not vary or replace the Terms of this Agreement regarding any use of CradleCritic, unless otherwise expressly stated.
If you do not agree to these Terms, then please cease access and use of CradleCritic immediately.
All Services are available for individuals aged 18 and up. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, then you agree to review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that both you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to this Agreement. You agree to have your parent or guardian review and accept this agreement on your behalf through the CradleCritic acceptance process. If you are a parent or guardian entering into this Agreement for the benefit of a child over 13, then you agree to and accept full responsibility for that child’s use of our Services, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Services or the Site or to modify these Terms at any time, with and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site. We will also update the “Last Revised Date” at the bottom of this page. By continuing to access or use the Services or the Site after we have posted a modification of the Terms on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Services and the Site.
Your use of the Site may be affected by other agreements between you and us or you and third parties. And any use of this Site does not modify the terms and provisions set out in other such agreements. And we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Services.
- Limitations of Services
You acknowledge that we may establish limits concerning use of Services, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum number and size of reviews, postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by our Services, the frequency with which you may access the Services and the locations where the Services are available. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of Services.
You agree that CradleCritic has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Services. “Content” includes text, graphics, locations, photographs, images, music, software, audio, video, information, reviews, or other materials available on the Site or through the Services, whether posted or provided by Us, Users, or any third party. “CradleCritic Content” means any Content posted or provided by Us. “User Content” means any Content posted or provided by any User. “Third Party Content” means any Content posted or provided by any person or party other than CradleCriticOSLO.
- Warranty Disclaimer
You agree that your use of the Site, including reviews, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons, shall be on an “as is” and “as available” basis entirely at your own risk without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, made to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, CradleCritic disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We may make available certain information for educational and entertainment purposes only and information contained in any reviews or any content on the Site should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific plan, product, or course of action. It is the User’s responsibility to evaluate the security, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content and advice contained in our user-generated reviews. We disclaim any warranties for the above.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranties for viruses or other harmful components in connection with the Site or the Services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
- Limitations of Liabilities
CradleCriticOSLO nor our affiliates nor their respective employees, directors, shareholders, agents, third party content providers or licensors, if any, shall in no way be responsible or liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages or loss of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use or misuse of, and reliance on, our Site and Services. Other losses or damages included in the limitations of liability include, but are not limited to, those arising from inability to use the Site or Services, loss of profits, lost business, lost savings, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Site or Services. The limitation applies even if CradleCritic has been advised of the possibility of such damages, irrespective of the nature of the cause of action, demand or action, including but not limited to, breach of contract, negligence, tort or any other legal theory and survive a fundamental breach or breaches or failure of the essential purpose of this Agreement, or any remedy contained in this Agreement.
Under no circumstances will we and the foregoing be liable for any of the following losses or damages caused by your reliance on anything contained in the reviews: loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, or any indirect or consequential damages. We make no warranties that your use of the materials, information, software, facilities, service, or other content in the Site will not infringe the rights of others and CradleCritic assumes no liability for any misuse of the material they contain, nor any errors or omissions in such materials, information, software, facilities, service, or other content of this Site.
Such limitation also applies with respect to damages arising from services or products received through or advertised in connection with the Site or Services or any links on the Site, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the Site or Services or any links on the Site.
Use of the Site and the Services does not replace careful review and consultations with qualified relevant professionals, such as in the case of medical advice. In addition, venue and event details are frequently updated and change rapidly and therefore, some of CradleCriticOSLO information may be out of date. You agree that all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, any of the reviews information rests with you.
CradleCritic does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that CradleCritic websites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the material, information, software, facilities, services, or other content in this Site or any sites linked to this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
If applicable law(s) of certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages to apply to you, then only the above limitations which apply to the full extent permitted by applicable law shall apply to you.
- Eligibility & Registration
You must register and create an account (“Account”) to be able to provide ratings and written reviews on the Site. You do not need to register to access and read Content on the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account at any time. At the time that this Agreement has come in effect, you must be at least 18 years old to register an Account on this Site. At the time of this Agreement, any registration to the Site or Services by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms. By using the Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older and that you agree to abide by these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Notice, Proprietary Rights, Copyrights & Trademarks
Our Services, website, Content, and all materials incorporated on the Site are protected by copyright, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights under the laws of Norway and other countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we and our licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services, Site, and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. All of the names, proprietary designations, logos used by CradleCritic on this Site are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, and/or service marks owned by or licensed to CradleCritic, including, without limitation, Cradle Critic, CradleCriticOSLO, the CradleCritic logo, the stroller/magnifying glass logo, and CradleCritic (“Trademarks”)
You will not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services, Site, or Content.
Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties. We authorize you to download, view, and print any CradleCritic Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes, and subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
You will not use, copy, distribute, reproduce, republish, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Services, Site or Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No banner or text link may be modified; no Trademark contained therein may be copied, extracted or otherwise separately used. The website look and feel, layout, graphics, icons, and images constitute trademarks or trade dress which belong to us.
If you link to our website, you will (1) not imply that we are endorsing you or your products or services, (2) not imply an affiliation between your company and use of any of our affiliates without prior written consent from us, as the case may be (3) not misrepresent your relationship with us or present false or misleading impressions about us, (4) not contain content on your website or banners that may be interpreted as distasteful, pornographic or offensive and should be appropriate for all age and racial groups, (5) not contain content on your website or banners that would violate any laws, and (6) agree that the link may be removed at any time upon our request pursuant to our reserved rights to rescind our consent to allow the link. Any use of linking features may be used only as specifically described on the website.
No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by CradleCritic or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
- User Content Rights
You retain ownership rights to your User Content (primarily users’ own photos in reviews, and user reviews). You may post, upload, publish, submit or transmit User Content to be made available through our Services. By making available any User Content through our Services, you hereby grant to CradleCritic a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit such User Content. You also grant each user of the Site the right to access, display, view, store, and reproduce your User Content for personal use. CradleCritic does not claim any ownership rights in any such User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such User Content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available through the Services or Site.
- Use of Submitted Content
CradleCriticOSLO will consider anything, with the exception of users’ own photos in reviews, and user reviews, you provide to us and/or contribute to the Site as available for our use free of any obligations to you, except where we have expressly solicited Invited Submissions and those submissions are expressly governed by additional terms appearing elsewhere on the Site (see “Creative Submissions, Postings, E-mails & Communications), in which event those additional terms will determine how we will treat your Invited Submissions.
Subject to the provisions of any additional terms, by posting or uploading any Content to this Site and/or providing any communication or material to us (“User Content”), you automatically and irrevocably:
- Grant and assign to us any and all rights in the User Content throughout the world including, without limitation, all copyright, together with all consents (if any) necessary to enable its assignment, sublicensing, reproduction, distribution, modification, publishing and/or by any person authorized by us, by any means and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in whole or in part, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such exploitation, for the full period of all such rights (together with any extensions and renewals) and insofar as possible in perpetuity
- Waive all moral rights in the User Content which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted
- Appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into any document and/or do any act we may consider appropriate to confirm the grant and assignment, consent and waiver set out above
- Warrant that you are the owner of the User Content and entitled to enter into this Agreement
- Confirm that no such User Content will be subjected to any obligation, of confidence or otherwise, to you or any other person and that we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such User Content
- User Restrictions & System Abuse
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Services, Site, or Content:
- Post, upload, publish, submit, copy, reproduce, distribute, enter into a database, perform, exploit, or transmit any Content (text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material) that
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive
- Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against an individual or group
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances)
- Create derivative works, use, display, mirror, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site, or any individual element or materials within the Site, CradleCritic’s name, any CradleCritic trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, or any other CradleCritic Content without our express written consent; Any authorization to copy material granted by us in any part of this Site for any reason is restricted to making a single copy for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only, and is subject to your keeping intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, and use of any material or any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited
- Distribute any part of the Site over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale; Our files many not be used to construct any kind of database
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, CradleCritic’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of CradleCritic’s providers; Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any CradleCritic system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, modify, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by CradleCritic or any of CradleCritic’s providers or any other third party (including the User) to protect the Services, Site, or Content
- Attempt to access or search the Services, Site, or Content or download Content from the Services or Site unless they use our APIs through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the Software and/or search agents provided by CradleCritic or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Opera)
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a CradleCritic trademark, logo URL, or product name without our express written consent
- Use the Services, Site, or any Content for any commercial purposes or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Site, or Content to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the code used in any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, or Content into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other Users of the Site or Services without their express permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose
- “Stalk”, bully, or otherwise harass anyone, including other Users on the site
- Collect personal data about other Users for commercial or unlawful purposes
- Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, or repeatedly post the same or similar Content
- Post identical or similar reviews repeatedly to different neighbourhoods or locations or businesses
- Post opinions and photographs that are not your own
- Post photos of other people without their expressed permission
- Use the Site to post false or repeated positive reviews under real, false, and/or multiple identities for the purpose of manipulate ratings and rankings thereby falsely promoting and boosting ratings and rankings on the Site
- Use the Site to post false or repeated negative reviews under real, false, and/or multiple identities for the purpose of defaming a place, product, or business
- Use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings and reviews on CradleCriticOSLO without each posting and review being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings and reviews in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings and reviews at regular intervals
Any of the foregoing may constitute system abuse. CradleCritic reserves the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and Site security issues, to the fullest extent of the law.
You acknowledge that CradleCritic has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Services, or Content or to review or edit any User Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body. CradleCritic reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content, including any User Content that CradleCritic, in its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
- Creative Submissions, Postings, Emails
Section will be added upon future expansion of the Site.
- User Interactions
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. You understand that we do not in any way screen our Users, nor do we inquire into users’ backgrounds. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Users. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else (including any other user) in connection with the use of our Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered Users of our Services or persons you meet through our Site or Services. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Users of the Services, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank information) to other Users.
- Account Name
You represent and warrant that your chosen account name as hosted on our Site and used in connection with our Services does not infringe the copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights of CradleCritic or any third party, and that such account name is otherwise in compliance with these Terms. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change your name if we have reason to believe your chosen account name is in violation of this section.
CradleCritic has the right to investigate and prosecute suspected violations of this Agreement, including without limitation, violations arising from any reviews submission, posting, or e-mails you make or send to the website, intellectual property rights infringement, and Site security issues, to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these Terms.
We may seek to gather information from the user who is suspected of violating the Terms of this Agreement, and from any other user. We may suspend any users whose conduct or postings are under investigation and may remove such material from our servers as we deem appropriate and without notice. If we believe, in our sole discretion, that a violation of these Terms has occurred, we may edit or modify any reviews submission, posting, or e-mails, remove the material permanently, cancel postings, warn users, suspend users and passwords, terminate accounts, or take other corrective action deemed appropriate.
We may provide personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask Users to do the same. It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances users or account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing on the rights of copyright holders.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owners of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which tis to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- And a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
We will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
By accepting this agreement you waive and hold harmless CradleCritic from any claims resulting from any action taken by the company during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either us or law enforcement authorities.
- Local Regulations
We make no representation that materials or other Content in the Site are appropriate or available for use outside Norway, its municipalities, possessions, and protectorates. If you choose to access the Site, Services, or Content from other locations you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from Norway or the country you reside in.
- Third Party Sites / Content / Links
The CradleCritic Site and Content available through the Services may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of CradleCritic, including website, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. The content found therein may contain information or material deemed inappropriate or offensive by some. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through our Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content and are not under the control of CradleCritic.
You acknowledge that we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or included in the Services and neither do we adopt nor endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy, reliability, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of any opinion, advice, statement, merchandise made by parties other than us.
Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Site or made available through the Services, or transmitted to participants. We do not ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third party site that links to or from us since other companies and sites are owned and operated by independent retailers.
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites” or “Third Party Content Providers”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through this Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from this Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of links, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications and its operators, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware of our terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any application you use or install from the Site.
- Third Party Contact
Your interactions with Third Party Sites or Third Party Content Providers and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representation associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties and/or individuals. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Site, or between Users and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other Users, you hereby release CradleCritic, its officers, employees, agent and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services.
You agree that CradleCritic, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block you email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Services (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Site or available through the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, if CradleCritic believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit it embodies as set out in these Terms. Further you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to our Services. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Services after said termination.
Any and all provisions related to or regarding limitation of liability, disclaimers, and indemnification hereby survive any termination of this Agreement or any termination of your use of or subscription to the Site or its Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CradleCritic, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, successors, assigns, service providers, suppliers, employees, and licensors, from any claim and/or demand, and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, or make available through the Site or the Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties herein, and/or from any and all use of your account in violation of this Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Applicable Governing Law(s) & Jurisdictional Matters
This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Norway, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Norway. As a condition of using the Services, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with CradleCritic, shall be resolved through arbitration, with such arbitration to be held in Oslo, Norway. Additionally, except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Services, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected to our Services shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to the use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Integration & Severability
These Terms are the entire Agreement between you and CradleCritic with respect to the Services and use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and CradleCritic with respect to the Site and Services.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, unlawful, void, or invalid, then that provision shall be deemed severable for this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions; that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the foregoing terms, please do not access and/or use the Site.
- Assignment of Terms
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. We may assign or transfer these Terms, in its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted to required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Revised 5 April 2017